1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Original Claymate voice activated clay target laun

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Enzo, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enzo

Enzo TS Member

I own an original personal Claymate Voice Activated Clay Target Launching System. Is anyone familiar with this system and-or does anyone know a qualified repair service person that I can contact. The company has long been out of business, but there was someone somewhere in the midwest that was servicing the systems and occasionally had some used units available. If anyone can help, it would be highly appreciated. Thank you. Enzo

2. emufriedchicken

emufriedchicken TS Member

Claymate was bought out by Promatic ,so you may want to try your nearest Promatic distributer for service. The original owner of Claymate , Rick Fornalski, was still developing new systems for promatic and still supported the old ones he developed under claymate before he sold it to promatic.

Cheers from Australia
    Tim

3. Rick Fornalski

Rick Fornalski TS Member

Hi Guys.
    Just for clarity...
    Yes, I did sell the Claymate technology to Promatic in 2007 but, I am still here creating Claymate (The Wi-Card), and doing other stuff but for Promatic rather than just for me.

The Acoustic system of which you guys speak, was not mine.
    I did get a few of these over here in the UK (Pre-Promatic) to look at with a view to reparing them but that wasn't a roaring success as I only ever got the broken bit rather than both bits to look at.

I did develop a "Personal Acoustic Radio" unit in 2009/10.. I concentrate more on designing the kit these days, not marketing it so you may have to ask one of our agents if you want to see one.

I alive and well in my Palace of Solitude in Suffolk, in the UK. Still passionate about designing Claymate. Still happily married after 28 years and will see my 60th birthday in May.. Happy Birthday to me.

Best wishes to everyone who knows me, or Claymate Trap Controllers.
    Rick Fornalski. Suffolk (UK) 11th March 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

claymate wi card

used promatic claymate for sale