1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O'rielly explodes on Colmes over O's no cuts.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

O

Watch the clip O'rielly calls Colmes a liar on air. Bulge.

2. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I never could understand why Fox even keeps Alan Colmes around? All he ever does is parrot the mindless drivel of the left.

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Shredded weasel, anyone?

I loved every second of it.

HM

4. thunder

thunder Active Member

I had to rewind it a few times. About time O'rielly slams a liberal for his stupidity and lying words.

Why didn't O'rielly call Obama a CON ARTIST before the election. What really upsets me is that all these supposedly smart people never said anything negative about Obama prior to the election and now all of a sudden they have seen the light.

I hope the media starts going after this con artist we have in the White House.

5. Bill T

Bill T Active Member

I watch O'Reilly every night. Thus far he has been very easy on Obama. He really has gone overboard in giving him the benefit of the doubt. Now it appears he is changing his posture, and is really getting fed up with Obama and his lack of leadership. I think he is just as fed up with the far lefts mindless, blind support of this clown, regardless of what he does or doesn't do.

He went off on Colmes big time, because Colmes said Obama has made spending cuts, but when asked specifically what cuts, he couldn't answer. Colmes is no different than any other far left liberal when asked anything specific about Obama. They cannot answer. Watch for more severe criticism of Obama in upcoming shows. I have a feeling this isn't going to be the first time he rakes a liberal over the coals for this stupid, mindless support of this idiot.

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Colmes is an ___ (fill in the blank).

Colmes used to have a radio talk show on in this area probably 15 years ago. He came on right after Rush when he was at his peak. The radio station owner wanted to balance his' station's programing, right, left. Colmes had the biggest lead (Rush) into his program that anybody could have, within 10 minutes into Colmes show he had 0 ratings. The test of the emergency broadcast signal got better ratings. LOL

So yeah, I've listened to Colmes for a few minutes. Still can't believe anybody that ignorant or stupid could get a radio and TV show. I used to think it was an act, but he really is that stupid.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Great show last nite!!

You shouldn't apologize for telling the truth, Colmes IS a liar and many like him.

My favorite was the Harvard chump totally unprepared for a interview let alone to match wits with O'Rielly!!

Goes to show you what Harvard is producing!

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I know you shouldn't judge a book by a cover.But,look at the man.He was a born leftist.If you dressed him in cheap drab clothing and bad shoes he would look like a soviet peasant.And yes it is hard to understand how anybody can believe what he believes.

Darr

9. warren

warren Member

Hannity got smart and dumped Alan, Oreilly should get smart and do the same. That said I do get very upset with Oreilly if you disagree with him he won't let you get a word in and he is not right all the time.

warren

10. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

1. I can't tolerate Colmes for a second; always dump the sound and fill the wine glass;

2. I fell for this one just to see - mistake...;

3. Saw the arguing well enough as usual with this bozo;

4. Gained no less than 84 cookies in the computer for opening the page to watch. Waste of time guys....

Breakemall

11. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

I thought O'Reilly was way over the line. Un-hinged.

12. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Sometimes I think Fox keeps Colmes on the payrole just as an example of a stupid liberal. The other liberal Fox contributers (Juan Williams, Lanny Davis, etc.) at least make interesting conversation but Alan Colmes doesn't do anything but recite the "Move-on" talking points.

13. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

AEST BOSS, Untill more folks do the same the blind mindless idiots like Obama and his supporters will continue to destroy the foundation of our nation. This is not a time for political correctness or delacacy in comments. Unhinged, over the line, radical, blatant direct descriptions have to become the norm, not the exception............. and yes I have an opinion.......... Larry

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Larry, I like your thinking. Bulge.

15. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

Lets see now, Harry Reid or Ted Nuggent? Just who would we rather have planning our future and watching our back?..... Larry

16. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I also thought O'Reilly's head was about to explode. I replayed it 3 times and even my wife loved it.

Alan Colmbs could drive a wooden man nuts. That's why Hannity got rid of him. I am surprised that O'Reilly waited as long as he did before going off.O'Reilly was perfectly right in his assertions that Colmbs never could come up with one Program that Obama said he would cut. Colmbs kept saying he wants to cut "entitlements" which is not a program it is a whole class of programs, none of which Obama has any intentions of cutting. I do disagree with him calling Colmbs a Liar, he should have been calling him an "insane idiot!" Too bad Monica has to have Thanksgiving Dinner with Colmbs, since he is married to her sister.

The problem is that so many people today are not into politics and then when it is time to vote they are so easily swayed that just a little BS from their friends or on TV and they have made up their minds. It's really about sunliminal cuts and hypnotic suggestions. And dont' think for one second the Dems don't do it. Tehy will do anything to bring this country down. I consider them all to be traitors. I am talking about Dem leaders and not the average joe.

This President is the biggest liar I have ever seen in a public position. The media is so complicit in allowing him to get away with his BS it is criminal.

It is about time O'Reilly actualy succumbs to the fact that Obama's agenda is all about killing this country and he is not the honorable individual that people thought he was. After all Obama is such a smart guy you'd think he could see that everything he has done has made things worse, or maybe that is his intention all along? DUH! I saw this when and how he got Obamacare passed!

What do you think it would be like if Pelosi gets back in after the next election? All the guns would be gone immediately and he would do whatever Geo Soros and his ilk told him to do.

However, today we found out that Eric Holder says it's alright to do drone strikes here in the US?

If they do that and they try to get away with it, We will have a war.

The left WILL lose a shooting war.

On another note: Your property rights include the "Air Space" to 500'AGL above your property. IF any kind of drone encroaches on YOUR Airspace, you have every right to shoot it down.

I can't wait til we have "Live Drone Shoots!" The newest and hippest shotgun sport! All ammunition limited to #2 and larger shot sizes. No restriction on gauge and punt guns are welcome.

Randy

17. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Randy,

Why would you think that your property rights include the airspace to 500 agl above your property?

John

18. Barrelbulge(Fl)

John, the expression in real estate is "from the earth to the sky". Bulge.

19. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

That might be the "expression in real estate" but The United States claims the airspace above your property as the navigable airspace of the United States. As a pilot of an aircraft I'm authorized to operate in that airspace in accordance with the Federal Air Regulations. Your property stops where the sky begins.
    Perhaps Randy is confused about the following;

FAR91.119 Minimum Safe Altitudes: General, Except when nessesary for takeoff or landing, no person may operate an aircraft below the following altitudes:

para (c), Over other than congested areas. An altitude of 500 feet above the surface, except over open water or sparsely populated areas. In those cases, the aircraft may not be operated closer than 500 feet to any person, vessel, vehicle, or structure. ...........(unquote)

20. thunder

thunder Active Member

Dennis Miller was great, always liked him for being to the point. Maybe people had enough of this phony we have in the White House.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.