1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

O'Reilly gets in Barney Frank's face

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by halfmile, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Egad, how gratifying. I loved every second. He called the 2 face for his lies and wouldn't let him up for air.

We need more of this.

HM

2. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Just one of a long list of people to get rid of. Chris Dodd would be next, and then on to the rest. They are part of the problem and the reason there was no solution. The problems could have been resolved years ago, but people like Barney Frank would not admit there was a problem. They resisted every attemp at getting it under control.

3. KeystoneLight

KeystoneLight TS Member

I listened to Pelosi's statement today at the bail out bill signing that there are going to be investigating panels headed by Waxman and Frank. They will be looking into what went wrong that caused the current mess the economy is in.

The inmates are in charge of the institution. Is there any hope for this country?

4. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

dumbocrats,,whats new,,,someone needs to go to jail,,,might as well be barney boy,,I'm sure he would enjoy a visit from bubba,,,,

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Barney Frank what a piece of crap that SOB is . The sad part is he is just one of the bunch . I seen O,Reilly in his face .

ALF

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

It's about time. Thank God for talk radio and Fox. After Obama wins, Pelosi is going to pass the fairness doctrine and then we will only have Fox, until they find a way to do them in.

7. KeystoneLight

KeystoneLight TS Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432501,00.html

gmag,

You can view the exchange with Bill O'Reilly and Barney Frank at Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/

Go to the bottom of the page and click on Barney's face. It is quite a show. More to come from Bill in future shows.

This news about Franks lover just came on Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432501,00.html

Maybe we will see Frank in handcuffs soon.

8. TDB III

TDB III TS Member

What is really sad is that Barney baby is only one of many involved in the fleecing of the taxpayer and....they're from both sides of the aisle. What is sadder is....the majority of the "real" money analysts/gurus are saying that this "bailout" is only a 2-3 year fix and then we will really be faced with the problem, after blowing the initial $800B, $900B, $1T of course. None of them knows for sure at this point except that they all concur that this "fix" won't work for the long term.

9. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Headlines; "Lawmaker Accused of Fannie Mae Conflict of Interest"

"WASHINGTON — Unqualified home buyers were not the only ones who benefitted from Massachusetts Rep. Barney Frank’s efforts to deregulate Fannie Mae throughout the 1990s.

So did Frank’s partner, a Fannie Mae executive at the forefront of the agency’s push to relax lending restrictions."

This is a must read folks. The culture of corruption apparently is coming from the liberals. Mash on the link!!

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Liberals need corruption. Lobby money is what keeps them in place, and they get a trainload of it.

Or do I mean a freezer full.

HM

11. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

barney just got a taste of what a LOT of average people would tell him if they saw him on the street.

He went to the slick willy school of politics. Either deny it, or act like it never happened. Nobody will be able to put the blame on you.

Don't bet on it barney.

AJ100

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I just watched the video. Great job O'Reilly!

What is really sickening - is that miserable sob Frank is going to get reelected in another month. Is there anything that b*st*rd could do that would offend those people from his district in Mass?

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

gmag... Here ya go......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAuOEdttjZQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RAuOEdttjZQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerbear

14. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I got a kick out of the way barney was acting like he was reading the paper or some report at the start. As if he was buzy and making time for O'Reilly. It's an old business trick.

You all have seen it a hundred times in the movies. The boss calls someone in and then acts like he doesn't see them. It's supposed to make that person feel less important. Par for the course with frank. The consummate actor.

As far as O'Reilly going off on him? LOL

When mathews does the same thing, it's called "hard hitting reporting".

barney is lucky he doesn't run into me on the steet. He would piss his pants.

AJ100

15. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

The fact that this disgusting $h!tbag keeps getting elected does not say much for the misguided folks in Mass.

16. buckwheat

buckwheat TS Member

I'm glad to hear he got in his face! Most of Washington has gotten in his other end!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.