1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oregon State Shoot - LaGrande directions to club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by glenns, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glenns

glenns Member

I could not find Gun Club Road on Google Maps. Going south on I-84 the directions in the shoot program says to exit 265 and: "Turn east toward Union. Turn right onto the first lane. Gun Club Road."

1. Do I turn east on Hwy 203? Where is "Union?"
    2. First right after getting on Hwy 203?

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

See if this picture helps. Coming from the south it's the first right after you exit I84 at exit 265.

v10_2008_030340.jpg

3. jmac_cope

jmac_cope Active Member

I-84 is an East/West Freeway. The gun club is located right at the #265 exit. Its right there, can't miss it. Gun club road is just a 300 yard driveway into the trap club.

JMAC

4. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

which is the better club to shoot at?

thx
    Barry

5. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Club is very easy to find - right next to the freeway - can't miss it. Take exit 265 and turn right, then take first lane after the Westbound on-ramp and you are there. As you can see from the photo above, LaGrande is a 4-trap club. All new PAT traps and new fields are in place. Excellent targets in LaGrande.

Barry, the best club will be the one where you would shoot the best scores. Medford is a nice club with all PAT traps and a larger facility. For a legendary shooter like yourself - either club should be a good fit. LaGrande does have some traffic and an occasional train crossing in the background, but scores will be excellent at both clubs.

Hope to see you all shooting at one of the fine clubs. Should be a great shoot in Oregon!

John Adams

6. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Oh John, what a word smith. I have 2 easy questions.

1. Where will you and Van Bell shoot?
    2. Where does Daro shoot?
    3. Thanks for your honesty. LaGrande would be my choice. You gota beat 'm at their own game to keep'm honest.

Barry Kemper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

la grande trap club

lagrande trap club