1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oregon State ATA shoot congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by little gambler, Jul 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Congrats to the Bend Club this past weekend! A great state shoot at a brand new club. The traps were excellent, and with two 100 straights in the handicap and a bunch of other near perfect scores as well.

Gordon Howell singles champion, Kyle Beals "the kid" doubles champion, and John Adams handicap champion.

Orange Crusher shot like a madman all week long, he was cashering the shoot, running meetings, and still found time to be in about 6 shootoffs and carry overs in the 11 events- hell it might have been more than that really. Anyone else in the country think they can cashier their state shoot and put on a performance like this?????? I'll bet against it any day of the week, good shooting my friend, quite the disply of talent. l.g.

2. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Bert Niedier broke his first 100 straight ever from the 25 yard line in the first Sundays event. Congratulations Bert. You the man. Back fence now. BRGII

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Way to go Todd Delong on his 100 from the 26.5! Todd has accomplished a lot in a very short time, it only took him a couple of seasons to make AA-27-AA. Very impressive NV shooter.

4. d endicott

d endicott Member

Very impressed with Kyle Beals 17 years old 100 straight in the doubles, Good shooting Kyle

5. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Congrats John sounds like you shot very well and ran a great program sorry I missed it. Corey Ashbeck Rattlesnake Mountain Gun Club

6. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

L.G. Is there anything you won't bet on? Post-2

7. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Thank you all for the kind words. Congratulations to Gordon Howell and Kyle Beals on their championships - excellent shooting gentlemen! I also want to congratulate Hayden Oertli on her handicap shooting - that girl can really shoot!! Watch out in the future because she will be a contender. Also, Thank you to Teresa Kohn, Becky Churchill, Del Jeske, Bill Grafton, Gerald Smallwood (and crew), and Arvard Martin for keeping the shoot moving and all the assistance.

The Bend Trap Club is a fantasic venue for a shoot - very beautiful club and outstanding targets. Scores were great for the entire shoot, even with the "breeze" on the high desert. The OSATA Board of Directors will begin working on the program for next years events and make some requested changes that should make the shoot even better. I have just completed the recap sheets and will have the checks in the mail by Friday morning.

If you should get the opportunity to shoot in Bend, you will not regret the trip. Can't say enough about this club and the hard work that has gone into creating an oasis in the desert.

Thanks again - John Adams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.