1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OREGON STATE ATA CHAMPIONSHIPS ON PRESQUAD.COM

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by orange crusher, May 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Oregon State ATA Championships to be held at the Bend Trap Club June 30th - July 3rd, 2011 are available for squadding on Presquad.com! For those in need of RV Parking please contact me with the dates you will shoot, the size of RV, and power requirements - 50 amp, 30 amp, or 20 amp. Best to email if possible, but phone will work as well and you can leave a message if I am unable to answer. If you are unable to use Presquad.com, you may contact me to place you in the shoot - there is no charge for using Presquad.com at this shoot. We do ask that you shoot the same squad throughout the entire shoot as much as possible and will not allow late/early squadding.

Email: jadams@eotnet.net

Phone: 541-561-5431

We will be shooting White Flyer Orange Dome Targets. Magnums will be available and amounts will depend on the additions/deletions after the LaGrande Summer Shoot June 3rd - June 5th. We are working on a very nice trophy package.

Bend Trap Club is a beautiful facility in the very center of Oregon and is virtually brand new. Bend has an excellent back ground and you can shoot some very nice scores at this facility. Bend Trap Club can be viewed at bendtrapclub.com. We will be posting a program on their website in the very near future. Programs will be coming out in the mail in the very near future as well.

We hope to see you in Bend-

John Adams - OSATA Secretary/Treasurer

2. orange crusher

orange crusher Member

Up for a great shoot!

3. dhg

dhg TS Member

up for John

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Up so Orange Crusher has something to do on the 4th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.