1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oregon PITA Shooters

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by al391claybuster, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

Hi fellow shooters I have a request if possible. I would like to try the Fiocchi 616 primers, but have heard some folks have trouble with them. Anyone going to be at the Bend Memorial Weekend Trap Shoot in Madras this weekend that would let me buy a 100 of these primers to try? That would allow me to see if my guns will fire them w/out a 5000 commitment. Thanks in advance, David.

2. d endicott

d endicott Member

David you have mail.

3. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

bufferbob, I don't have a program for the shoot, but presquad.com has the registered events listed in order, and start time is 0900 each morning. I'm sure Mr. Howell can give a full list of other events including backer games, any dinners, and sponsers.

d endicott, thanks for the wonderful offer, and I'll see you at the shoot. Also I see that the HDCP on Sunday is the Gene Endicott Memorial Handicap, I'm assuming it was relations of your? Thanks again, David

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Buffer,

Saturday, singles, handicap, and doubles (50 pair);

Sunday, 50 pr. doubles, singles, and handicap;

Monday, singles and handicap.

$25/100 birds (includes OSTA fees), $2/day to PITA, 5 classes in singles and doubles, 3 yardage groups, 18-22, 23-25, and 26-27, cash and pins for trophies.

At Madras but hosted by Bend......Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.