1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oregon Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by DeVille, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeVille

DeVille Member

The OSATA is honored to announce that Bert Fanning of Salem Or. And Darryl Whitehead of Turner Or. will be inducted into the OSATA Hall of Fame at our 2012 State shoot to be held at Bend Or. September 15 – 18, 2011. Hope you can be there to honor these Men and celebrate this important event.
    Dex Tourville, Oregon ATA Delegate

2. DeVille

DeVille Member

3. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Fanning, my hero. That guy would just show up to the state shoot and not shoot any targets for the entire year and be a contender all week long in every event. Impressive to me to this day. l.g.

4. jennylin

jennylin Member

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

One of the center pieces of my memorabilia collection. 1926 Oregon ATA Handicap Championship Trophy won by Roy Stein Jr.

This one is drop dead gorgeous. Outstanding engraving, silver with ivory handles and ivory spigot handle.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v662/jimw-mn/?action=view&current=OregonATA1926HandicapTrophy.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jim W

6. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Zardoz, its a beauty!!! You stop by the house some time and we'll have coffee, or Bailey's out of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.