1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Orders from 2 vendors

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by john g., Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john g.

john g. TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Update In response to a earlier post.

I had ordered some adjustable comb hardware from 2 vendors. I order 1 set from Berettawiz on 3-27-12 and 1 set from Stock Pos. System on 3-30-12.

I recieved the set from S.P.S. Nice hardware and perfict fit works well.Excellent Service.

"Still looking for the other set from Beretta Wiz. Called him on 4-5-12 at 410-688 1514 He said he did not have it in alum.color just black. He said it just it came in and would send out 4-5-12.

I will keep you all informed.

John G.

P.S.
    A BIG THANKS TO S&W SUPPLY WHIZ WHITE. I PLACED A ORDER FOR A TM1 FIRING PIN ON 4-5-12 AND RECIEVED IT 4-7-12 SUPER SERVICE.

THANK YOU SIR
    MAY GOD BLESS YOU

2. Kerz

Kerz Member

0   0   0

The Whiz is top of the line!
    Vic

3. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I've had several dealing with the "wizz". Good guy to deal with. I have also had good dealings with Berettawizz. My dealings with him have also been more than satisfactory. He once sent me a stock and forend. I called him to tell him he sent me too much as I only wanted a stock and he had only charged me for a stock and not a forend. No, he said, the stock comes with a forend. The price was way below what I could find a stock alone for. I again offered to return it, but he told me to keep it as it was part of the deal. I got more than I bargined for. Now I will say he seems quite busy and I would assume his hectic schedule delays him in shipping a bit, but I was more than satisfied in my dealings with him. I have spoken with him on the telephone on more that one occasion, a very nice guy. As a matter of fact, both "wizzes" are helpful and good to talk with. I'm glad I ran up on both of them, thanks to this forum.

4. john g.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Order came in from Beretta Wiz nice hardware same as Stock Positioning System.

Now the guns are complete.

The old plastic hardware has a notch system that tightens with a tooth and notch. If you setting is not in one of these notches you can not get it correct. Plus mine did not have a solid feel to it.

Thank you Beretta Wiz

John G.

5. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

sounds like you were just lonely on Saturday. If you would have waited till Monday then you would not have had to throw the poor guy under the bus like that! This is what gives a vendor a bad name.

6. john g.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

rooferbob

If he would have told me when I first ordered it that it was not in stock and would take a few extra days that would be fine. But it was a week later I found out.

Now the hardware is not what he had pictured in the post. It is S.P.S.hardware and cost me $15.00 more from Beretta wiz. I thought by the pictures he posted I was getting another manufactures product to compare.

If I knew this at the beginning I would have ordered 2 sets from S.P.S.

Thank you for your input.

John G.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.