1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

ORDER NOW AND GET DELIVERY IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jennylin, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jennylin

jennylin Member

0   0   0

The gift for the shotgunner who has everything! The last shotgun cleaning rod he or she will ever need. Made from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum and guaranteed for life.

Each Shoot to Win Gear Shotgun Cleaning Rod comes with your choice of a 10, 12, 20 or 28 ga. bore brush, a 10 or 12 ga. wool mop, a 10/12 chamber brush, and a convenient, roll-up case.

Rods are available in the following anodized colors: silver, red, blue, purple, and black.

Check out the chole tube cleaning kit too!

All orders are shipped via Priority Mail the following business day.

[​IMG]

2. Hilton55

Hilton55 TS Member

0   0   0

I bought one of Dave's cleaning rods about a year ago and love it. It's really well made and there's no way that I'll ever wear it out. John

3. R_Shrode

R_Shrode TS Member

0   0   0

chole tube?

What do they look like? Do I have one? How do you know it needs to be cleaned?

4. jennylin

jennylin Member

0   0   0

Richard,

You, of all people, know you need to clean your chole. I can't believe I had a typo in there and you had to spot it.

ORDER NOW!

Mike, I gave your message to Dave. See you in a few weeks.

Jen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.