1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oravada Big Meat Shoot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I heard there will be a Big Meat shoot at Oravada on March 28th. If anyone has any info on this or has been to it in the past or is going please pass it on here. I am planning on going but know little about it. I understand it is up by the southeatern Oregon, northwestern Nevada Border?

Lou M
    Idaho

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Orvada ... about 30 minutes south of the NV/OR boarder. I don't know that it is a big shoot by your standards but there are lots of chances to take the bacon if you can get signed up ... and that is a big if.

Evidently they are going to operate two traps this year but who knows. I gave up on those shoots after attending many times and getting to shoot in one maybe two events all day (8 plus hours). Pretty much a locals only thing where the locals magically get signed up the day before. Even if you show two hours before the shoot starts and you are only one there you aren't going to get to shoot much. If you do get squadded, not much to worry about in the way of competition if you can run 5 from the 16 plus a few in a shoot off you will win meat.

3. cubancigar2000

Thx Wolfram. That is good to know

4. cubancigar2000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.