1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Orange/Purple crush targets.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Libra1310, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

I was wondering where I could get a case or 2 of Either the orange or purple crush targets. I am trying to get my wife into trap shooting and, I think the targets that have a very bright explosion when hit would excite her and keep her interested.

Chris M.

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

They are called flash targets. White Flyer makes them. see link. You can also make your own, as they are expensive. Use flour, chalk dust, powdered paint, etc. and put it in the dome of a target and glue a piece of paper over the top of it.(Elmer's glue) It is kind of labor intensive. We use them as bonus random targets in our game shoots. If you break a flash target, you win a free round. Mark

3. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

Thanks Mark. Hopefully it works and, I can show her how much fun shooting is.

Chris M.

4. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

There was a guy on here selling a specfic wad and primer that would act as a tracer load too see where your shot actually was going, that may also help.
    Jim

5. capvan

capvan Active Member

Forget the tracer/wad thing. It works, but show you where the WAD goes, not the shot string. Just plain doesn't work very well, but look cool.

I've got a bunch of them if anyone wants to make an offer...They are NOT loaded ammo. Just a wad (12 Ga) with a metal (magnesium?) pellet that ignites from the powder charge.

cap

6. MisterHappy

MisterHappy Member

Never seen these....cool!

I don't think that my distributor has them. We generally use green birds for the Flying Pig, Turkey and Free Round targets.

Gotta check this out.

thanks

7. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

If you can do them like the fellow suggetsed - we are going to have some fun at the club this weekend:)

FRedmon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
orange crush targets
white fluer orange crushers

white flyer flash targets for sale

white flyer orange crush

white flyer orange crush targets
white flyer orange crush targets for sale
white flyer orange crusher cost

white flyer orange crusher targets for sale