1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Options for each Event of a shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by YOTESLAYER, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Targets ($9.15) Tax ($.64 ) Service ($19.82) Tax ($1.39 ) ----------- $ 31.00
    ISTA Maintenance Fee ($.93) Tax ($.07) ------------------------------ $ 1.00
    4 Lewis Classes 60-40%------------------------------------------------- $ 10.00
    Options each—25 One Money ---------------------------------------- $ 10.00
    25’s (4) – One Money -------------------------------------------------- $ 10.00
    50’s (3) – 60-40%--- -------------------------------------------------- $ 15.00
    Yardage Purse (4 groups) 50-30-20%---------------------------------- $ 20.00
    Jackpot Purse – 50-30-20% --------------------------------------------- $ 50.00
    5 Ford Purses – $2.00 each- ------------------------------------------ $ 10.00

I understand The Lewis, and the 25s, and 50s. But if I dont play the jackpot or the yardage Purse does that mean im not eligable for the payout and added money? What do I get out of the jackpot or yardage purse if I were to place? Any explaination would be great.

Ryan

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Neither the Jackpot Purse nor the Yardage Purse have anything to do with Added Money.

What you would get out of either depends on how many play them.

If you are a short yardage shooter, I wouldn't suggest playing the Jackpot Purse unless you know you can break one of the top three scores. The Jackpot Purse is going to be played by the top shooters and those who think they are top shooters.

Playing the Yardage Purse you only have to break one of the top three scores in your yardage group among those shooters that play the purse.

3. YOTESLAYER

YOTESLAYER Member

Ok Thanks, There is really no written explanation in any shoot programs, they just assume that everyone knows what each thing is. News flash, new shooters do come to these things also!! Thanks again

Ryan

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Save your money Ryan and forget about the options.

Guy Babin

5. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

If you are an 18 yd shooter and consistently shoot 95's, by all means play everything...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.