1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Options for DT10 forearm

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tcr1146, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

I bought a DT10 last year with a cracked forearm. After I purchased it, I have come to find out this was a problem area on the DT10s! At least, I have found 3 guys that had this problem so far. Anyway, where or who would you suggest I contact for a possible replacement? I have "repaired" mine 3 times and it appears the last repair(heavy undercutting and liberal application of acraglas) may hold. However, it does not look very "pretty" (according to a shooting "buddy")! Finally, if there is a problem with these, how am I going to be sure the next one does not crack and fail just like the one that is on it?! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

You might want to try Beretta ... Give them that stuff about Customer Satisfaction and all ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

Guys, The ONLY way to keep the forends on this gun from breaking is to machine two holes in the forend iron to allow installation of two 1 1/2" long wood screws into the rear of the forend much like the Kolar. This will keep your forend from breaking. Been doing this in the older Perazzi forends for years and it cures the problem. Phil Simms stockmaker

4. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

Phil - Can you post a picture of what you are describing?

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

As you guys can now see, this is definitely a problem on this gun! I now know of at least four! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dt10 forearm cracks