1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Option to clear your email from your posts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by aaa 27 aaa david, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Due to a rash of scammers mining the website for ads with email addresses and sending out bogus offers to those email addresses, a link has been created so you can clear out your email address from all your posts if you like.

Just a note, the scammers mining the site are not registered users of the site.

Registered users click the "Edit/Delete Messages" link at the top of the main threads page, then click the "Remove my email address from all my posts" link.

This will clear your email address from the "Email" field.

If you posted your email address in your message you will need to edit those out manually by editing your post.

Trapshooters.com

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Thanks David we needed something like this. Ross Puls

3. HC_John

HC_John TS Member

Great work Dave

If these scammers are not registered user then the are contacting by email. So a simple fix would be don't deal with anyone that cant communicate by PM. At least then they would have to be registered here. Just my .02.

John MI

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Norton

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Thanks for being on top of things David.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.