1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OpticsPlanet Boyt Soft case sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Claymuncher, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

36" Single case - 125.00

34" Two barrel - 110.00

No shipping

I paid 30 bucks more for one three years ago.

This is just a heads up to a good deal, the 36 inchers are light to carry and hold 34" barrels.

2. mission6222

mission6222 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doggai, I think he said ( I paid 30.00 more than I am asking) Three years ago. Thanks loyd

3. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

Doggai...duh

4. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

Nope, They are not mine but you are kind of right. This is just a heads up to a good deal. Three years ago they were thirty dollars more plus the shipping.

As per the "OpticsPlanet" web address.......Which I have nothing to do with.

CM

5. cnsane

cnsane Member

0   0   0

Ummm,,,, When they were made in America, with saddle leather fittings, they were a good soft case. Now they're asian crap with split ring fittings and split grain leather. Even their lifetime gaurantee now means it will take a lifetime to get service. I've purchased Boundary Waters cases for all my rifles from back in the days when Boyt offered full leather cases until about 4 years ago. Now they're built to a price point instead of a quality standard. I'm so fed up with high dollar $h!+ for my money that the last case I purchased for a rifle said ACE on it and cost $30. It's sad to see my Boyts all laid out next to each other. They sort of remind me of a NAFTA time line, only worse. At least the Mexicans do really fine leather and tack work, the Asians,,,well they're incrutable.

6. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

I received mine today and it is still the same heavy duty case with suede on the inside colar and real leather on the bottom. Same as the first one I bought. Not sure what cnsane is talking about. The 34" Kolar barrels were a tight fit but it will break in around them.

CM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.