1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opthalmologist

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigeoj, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

Do any Indiana shooters know a good opthalmologist for a comprehensive eye exam. Preferably one that is familar with shotgun shooting sports. Thanks, Joe

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

An ophthamologist is an MD that specializes in deseases of eye if tha's what you're looking for. If you want a good eye exam as it relates to your vision for shooting, you might want to see an optometrist. I would suggest one familiar with the design of glasses or contact lenses for the shooting game you play. I would suggest you use my optometrist but he is in Mesa, AZ. He's a shooter and is recomended by Decot.

3. Robb

Robb Member

Andrew Davidson at the Tipp Eye Center in Tipp City Ohio is very good as well as an excellent shooter.

4. ramen39

ramen39 Member

The Grossnickle eye Drs. in Warsaw Indiana are very good. I don't know if they are what you want in regards to shooter problems but they are highly recommended as far as eye Drs. go. I go to them as I have eye problems but they don't handle any of the shooters glasses. I had to go to another place with my prescription to get shooters glasses.

Hope this helps.

Roy Anderson

5. indycamster

indycamster Member

Try Dr. Jeremy Ciano, OD Revelolutioneyes, Clay Terrance, Carmel, IN. Also offers "Sports Eye Training."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

shooting sports optometrist indiana