1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Oprah went up a notch with me. If true.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I heard today that Oprah got a call from Sharpton and Jesse. They asked her to have them on her show so they could talk about the Duke rape case. She said NO. Has anyone here heard anything about this? If this is true GOOD FOR HER.

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

i don't know if it's true, but i'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of her viewers are white. if you get my drift.

brett d.

3. Dove Commander

Dove Commander TS Member

She didn't hesitate to have Sharpton on Monday about his views on the Imus thing. He did his usual "Rev." act.

4. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

5. oz

oz Active Member

No Opra's just clearing her calendar for the Virginia Tech shooting. I don't think they will be able to find anything racial about it so sharpton & jackson won't have an opinion. oz

6. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

She played the Imus card real well on her Tuesday show. $$$ But still, don`t call my daughter or her fellow players hurtful names around me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.