1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OPRAH puts her two cents in!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Big Jack, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

About noon today the news services put OPRAH's two cents into the Treyvon shooting. I afraid every time one of these so called wanna be political entertainers open their mouths, I lose more respect for them. The world will never know all the truth, only what the media reports. One dead and two families suffering over it. If they are trying to start a race war, they are doing a good job.

Big Jack

2. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

"Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition"

GneJ

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Big Jack,

I lost all the respect I had left for that fat black bitch when she started DROOLING over odumbass getting electing. But aside from that WTF did she say?
    Must have been comical to say the least.

Chuck

4. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

She knows all. According to her..Preaching to her devout followers & in my opinion, she is only creating bigger problems. The so called activist entertainers only lose one more of their audience (me) each time I hear them preaching their endorsements for politicos or their opinions of all the legal problems our country is facing. If we boycotted their movies or appearances, maybe they would learn to keep their opinions to themselves. We are facing enough with the bozo we have leading presently, may his reign be short.

Big Jack

5. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

Heard on our local news last night that there is a rumor going round that Dick Cheney got Treyvon's heart.

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

oh sh_t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.