1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opra Supports Obama for Race or Beliefs?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGDON, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

SShooter; Have you been living in a cave. He was raised and schooled as a muslim and the school was considered an extremeist school. This has nothing to do with White or Black.

Don

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Quit the black and muslim slinging

this has no place here

delete this post

Gene

3. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

Don, do some homework and report back.

I don't know of too many Muslim Extremist schools in HAWAII?? There was also RUMOR that was NEVER confirmed that he was sent to a muslim seminary for 4 years. Again, NEVER confirmed.

4. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

He left hawaii as a young boy and grew up in India where muslims are quite common and he was raised there as a muslim. But he did join a Christian Church just before starting his campaign. How Clintonesque. Just face the facts, we have muslims in congress and other high offices and will have one for a president. Our nation based on Christian values some of us love so much, has been sabotaged from within. Even great nations only last so long we are making the last turn around the toliet bowl.

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Oprah will support Obama because he is black and she is as much a Racist and bigot as any body but she has the right because she has a lot of money and a television show ... If some of the things she had done in the past does not prove she is clearly a racist who is obviously against white people except on pay day, nothing does ... She also claimed that OJ didn't have anything to do with the murders in California ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Bustedemall

Bustedemall TS Member

Opra is an entertainer and her views should carry no more weight than any other host. She has been overpaid and elevated by those guilt ridden liberals whose lifes are way too easy and need some way to make themselves feel better. Come out here in the midwest and try to scratch out a living and you wont worry som much about what the liberal crybabys say on tv. I have noticed that blacks in general support black candidates and issues no matter what, OJ is a prime example. Of course it is racist to oppose them or support any white causes. What a corner we have backed ourselves into. We can't even call an fence jumper an illegal allien and I just saw on the news where a judge would not allow a woman to use the word rape in the trial of the man she claims raped her!!!! I can't wait to hear the justification for that, what will Opra say? I wish it was funny.

7. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

He's still a MUSLIM!

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

What happened to the post before mine. I didn't start this thread.

SShoot: You don't have any more feet left and you only have one mouth. I would suggest that you get your facts straight.

Don

9. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Don I think it got scrapped for going the wrong way in a hurry!
    But he's still a muslim!

10. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

who cares if he is a muslim...muslims worship the god of Abraham...same as jews and same as christians. Yes...there are radical muslims who misuse the Koran just as there are radical xtians that misuse the Bible.

as Thomas JEfferson said...

Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed by inserting "Jesus Christ," so that it would read "A departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;" the insertion was rejected by the great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mohammedan, the Hindoo and Infidel of every denomination.

-Thomas Jefferson, Autobiography, in reference to the Virginia Act for Religious Freedom

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legislative powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between church and State.

-Thomas Jefferson, letter to Danbury Baptist Association, CT., Jan. 1, 1802

11. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

Got my facts straight... Maybe an education for all is in line.

Listed in his personal BIO: Religion Christian (United Church of Christ)

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Claim: Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a radical Muslim while admitting that he was once a Muslim, mitigating that damning information by saying that, for two years, he also attended a Catholic school.

Barack Obama has not "admitted" to being a Muslim, nor has any evidence been produced demonstrating that he is, or ever was, a "radical Muslim." (As with everything else in the e-mail quoted at the head of the page, this is asserted as "fact" despite a complete lack of supporting evidence.) "Senator Obama has never been a Muslim," Obama communications director Robert Gibbs said. "As a six-year-old in Catholic school, he studied the catechism." Barack Obama has been associated with the United Church of Christ since the mid-1980s, describes himself as a Christian, and says that he is "rooted in the Christian tradition."

When he was a child in Indonesia, Obama spent a couple of years at a Catholic school and another couple of years at a school that was predominantly Muslim (because Indonesia itself is predominantly Muslim). In his 2006 book, The Audacity of Hope, Obama elaborated on his early schooling, explaining that he attended both Catholic and Muslim schools in Indonesia — not out of any particular religious affiliation, but because his mother wanted him to obtain the best education possible under the circumstances:

Maybe you should move to out to Salem where they perfected the witch hunt, eh Don?

12. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

ohmigod...he's a catholic???? Surely that means he has a predilection for young boys...no?

we'd better be vigilant or he might legalize it....

(rolling eyes)

13. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

He is a DEMOCRAT. Their platform is ANTI-GUN. NEED I SAY MORE!!!!

CHEERS

14. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

Don, let me quote you here:

"He was raised and schooled as a muslim and the school was considered an extremeist school."

He was NOT raised and schooled as a muslim. He was raised and schooled as a Christian and happened to attend a muslim school for 4 years.

You keep throwing them up, and I'll keep knocking them down. Maybe I should yell "pull" too...

And I don't support him, but the rumors/lies that people perpetrate are crap.

15. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

shooter; You believe who you want and I will make my choice. You are just echoing the party line. Instead of "pull" try "BS"

Don

16. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

BigDon will obviously believe the talk-radio, Bill O'Liar club. *shrug*

Guess we should stick with the cocaine-sniffing, alcoholic candidates. Who cares if they're anti-liberties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.