1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions Welcome on Value of MX10RS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 2ndhandsmoke, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ndhandsmoke

2ndhandsmoke Member

0   0   0

After a few years of not enjoying the traveling and shooting as much as I should, I am at a crossroad. I am debating about hanging up the gun for a season and start back up or just sell off now and if I start back up, look for another gun. If I had to do it over, I would probably get a 10RS double barrel for doubles and a Seitz for singles and Caps so if this goes that route, I would purchase those guns at that time.

As for my current gun it is a MX10RS purchased new in 2006 from Ray Stafford. Nickel Receiver, Pull Trigger, Top Line ProPorts, 34/32 Combo. 31 thou. in the unsingle and 20 and 30 thou. in the double barrels. Serial number range approx. 133,000. I have shot a total of about 100,000-150,000 rounds practice and registered through both barrels combined. Last winter to attempt to spark my interest in shooting again, I had a custom stock built off of the factory stock dimensions with a larger right hand palm swell. The stock is burled curly maple from Mike Mann and set to shoot 100% plus with no spacers. I also have the factory stock and forearm but would prefer to keep everything a set.

The gun had a complete rebuild by Giacomo at the PA state but was not really necessary (Just a 5 year checkup) and only shot the Grand and a few hundred league and registered targets since.

What I am curious about is what the estimated value of the package is worth. I am not in a situation to have to sell so if it sits in the safe it won't hurt anything. I am just mostly curious about the interest in the event that I got the bug to buy some major toy and get out of shooting for a while.

Thanks in Advance,

Chris
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor