1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions UBG IWB holsters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jimrich60, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Aug 15, 2007
    Bought the Becker model a while back for my Colt 3 inch Defender. Well made, fits the gun perfectly and carries extremely well. Really like the holster as it is very similar to one that Galco used to carry (the NSA model). Very satisfied with UBG and the quality of his work and it is well priced.

Jim R
  2. wlc

wlc Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I have one of his OWB holsters for a 1911. It is a very well made, well fitted holster. I also have some Simply Rugged holsters that I like.
  3. RAScott

RAScott Member

Feb 28, 2008
    I bought a holster that fits just about any gun, any frame made. It is one holster for any and many guns. It goes on you belt it is a thick leather, the carry gun slides in and stays stationary. this is the most comfortable of any that i have found when i get in my truck you dont even feel it. When you take your firearm out simply push the leather flat and no one knows what it is. It is the real Mccoy

It is made from Gary Mcoy
  4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2006
    here you go
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gary mccoy holsters