1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Traditions o/u made by Fausti

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by claybuster77, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

I have been looking at a Traditions Upland II 20 ga made by Stephano Fausti. Does anyone have any opinions about these guns-service,parts,reliability etc. thanks, Dan

2. oletymer

oletymer Member

I looked at one that a guy shoots locally. He loves the gun and has had no problems with it. It looks like a very well made gun for the price. I am contemplating getting a 20 myself after seeing one.

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

When my son started shooting several years ago I didn`t know how serious he would be so I bought a fausti. It never failed that much I can say. Absolutley the worst trigger I have ever used in a gun. Must have been 10 pounds easy. The fit was so so for him. He did manage to shoot his first straight with it at skeet. Kicked like hell too. Personally I`d look for a good used beretta or browning. When I bought him some finer grade guns it was almost impossible for him to go back to it and shoot it with any decent results.

4. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

traditions by fausti upland ii