1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on the KelTec PMR 30

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by creek, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creek

creek Member

I have been reading and searching for A Kel-Tec PMR 30. If one should come along at a reasonable price I was thinking of buying, but would like to hear from shooters that currently own one and what they think about them.

Thanks in advance for all comments.
    CREEK

John

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Very short supply. You could end up waiting two or three years for one. Friend of mine has one and he says it shoots very well. The early ones had a feeding problem and I don't know if the new ones are still bothered by it. I also herd a rumer that they were going to stop making them. It has been a year since I saw one at a gun shop. Good luck on finding one and if you find two P.M. me.

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I loved mine and so did my best friend. It now belongs to him because of that friendship. I have not been able to find another one yet but will keep looking. Jackie B.

PS. I never sent it back in as I had no problem with it misfeeding.

4. claydust0069

claydust0069 Member

I waited about 5 weeks to get one. Bought it from gun store, did not shoot it and sold it for nice profit on Gunbroker. The guy who bought it has let me know that it has functioned great and is reliable. He enjoys it quite a bit. I called KelTec when I got it to make sure it had the changes or updates and it did.

5. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Is there really a protocol for loading the magazine like they mentioned in the article in The American Rifleman?

Bob Falfa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.