1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions On The Beretta SV-10 Prevail III

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JohnnyF903, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

Has anyone tried the Beretta SV-10 Prevail III. If so how does the gun shoot and did you like it.

Regards,

Johnny

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a Prevail III and it is a nice shooting gun. Well balance point very good and low felt recoil.
    It is the only Beretta that I didn't have to add ajustable comb too.
    With the new barrel bore it feel as good or better than my 682 Gold E.

3. PSRFdaily

PSRFdaily TS Member

I took advantage of the jaqua's special. For me, it fits very well. It is well balanced, with a low felt recoil with the standard stock. It is light and moves quick. Best part about it is I can use it for all the shooting disciplines. It's a lot of gun for the money.

4. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Ive only had 4 of them come in for fitting. All had barrell regulation issues. Thats fancy talk for TOP BBL shoots in one spot
    BOTTOM BBL shoots somewhere else. All four were turned away and the matter was taken up with Beretta. Similar issues with all 600 series Berettas
    only 11 of the last 52 thru my shop passed the POI test and were fitted. Good luck out there. Have never had problems with any of the DT models. Sweet guns.
    Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.