1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OPINIONS ON HK USP .45

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Loyac, Oct 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loyac

Loyac Member

Thinking of purchasing a full size H.K. USP in 45ACP. Any opinions or first hand experiences? Thanks. John

2. gbatch

gbatch TS Member

I don't have the USP 45, but have the 9mm, the 40 and the 9mm Expert. If the 45 is even close to these, it's a terrific pistol. Based on my experience with the Expert 9mm, I'd probably go for the Expert 45. Smoother trigger and adjustable rear sight.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

3. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 TS Member

I have three HK pistols and love them. I have two USP's and a Match pistol that are quite possible the softest shooting 45's I have shot to date. Excellent quality, very accurate. Fun to shoot.

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I had a USP 40 S&W and it was the best pistol I ever had. Traded it in on a Beretta O/U. I wish I had that gun back!

5. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

Great pistol - but it is BIG.

6. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

John, I owned the USP in .45. I always felt it was over-sized; but I don't have large hands. I ended up trading it in on a Kimber 1911 Custom. The Kimber was more expensive, but worth it. No regrets.

Best,
    Dennis

7. 682LINY

682LINY Member

I shoot a S&W 5906,,,my buddy has the USP in 45,,,,I love shooting his gun,,,never given any problems

8. marlin450

marlin450 TS Member

Reliable right out of the box but kind of large for concealed carry. I would recommend a compact in the 40.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.