1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Hi grade

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbls_champ, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbls_champ

dbls_champ TS Member

I would like any opinions from people who have dealt with them. Are they reasonable when dealing with trade-ins, etc.

Thanks in advance

2. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

I purchased an SKB combo from them 2 wks ago. They had a good selection of guns, and were great to deal with.

I saved a good amount of money on my purchase, even when I include the cost of a trip from WNY.

Bottom line, next purchase, I`ll make the 4 hr. trip south again.

Tom R.

3. old pipe

old pipe TS Member

Doing bussines with Hi-grade (Roy & Tracy) is a pleasure. They`re real people
    that looks for return customers.

pineapple

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

I had a good experience buying a Perazzi from them last year. The gun was exactly as described, at a very good price.

5. newcastle

newcastle Member

I bought a 101 upland pigeon grade from them a few months ago, it arrived in the condition they said it was in and I felt there price was very fair. very positive experience.

6. dbls_champ

dbls_champ TS Member

Thanks for all the responses so far, has anyone on here tried to deal with them when they had a trade?

7. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

champ, Yes, I traded, and like I said earlier, I was very pleased.

Tom R.

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

What is the web address for hy-Grade

9. BT-99MAX

BT-99MAX Member

Click on the above for HiGrade web site.

10. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

Hit the link above.

Roy knows his stuff, you're unlikely to find lower prices anywhere. By the same token, you might not get as much on a trade-in as you think you ought to. Because he has less margin, your trade is gunna be assessed spot-on. Don't be fooled, if someone else offers you significantly more on a trade, it's absorbed in higher markup.

Joel Etchen is another straight-up guy to deal with. He's probably a little more personable than Roy. This is not a criticism of Roy. [wink]

[EDIT] BT-99MAX beat me to it.

11. Dr. Honk

Dr. Honk Member

I attempted to purchase a Caesar Guerini combo from Hi Grade over the phone. I was quoted a fair price. Since they had several in stock in the configuration I wanted, I asked for pictures so I could pick out the wood. I was told they would not send any pictures.
    I ordered the gun from Cabelas in Hamburg, PA. It should be delivered on Monday.
    Two years ago I bought a BT-99 Golden Clays from Joel Etchen at the PA State Shoot. Great guy to do business with. I was very satisfied with the purchase.

Dr. Honk

12. ink ball

ink ball Member

I just bought my 2nd gun from Hi-Grade. Great people to deal with. My most recent purchase did involve a trade. They gave me a very fair price for my for trade-in (they beat my local dealers by anywhere from $1300 to $300). Tracy is wonderful to work with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.