1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Diana shells?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Whats the verdict on these Diana shells from those who have given them a try?

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I thought they were fine. Wish I could get more at the price I paid for them, but I'm afraid those days are gone forever.

3. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

A dealer donated some to the Nebraska Trapshooting Association as a fundraiser for their silent auction at the state shoot. They were the paper shells in this case and I had the high bid for a few and wish I had bought them all. The ones I got were terrific.

Neil

4. 6ft lead

6ft lead TS Member

does anybody have the reload data for the Diana's I have a ton of the plastic casings from a kid on my sons conference shoots. I grab all i can but no data, they are the 28gr. 1oz. they are pretty darn good at the 16. like to try and duplicate them.

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

Use Cheddite Hull data as almost all european shells are made by these people. You need to use a larger primer such as Nobel Sport however. Load them once and chuck them.

TB

6. gold40

gold40 Member

I like them for practice. I'm currently paying $50/case in St. Louis.

JERRY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.