1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on Blazer F3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Nov 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

outstanding for sporting or skeet. i don't like it for trap.

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Not the right balance for me. No removeable trigger and no release. The blaser trap model is not right for ME.. The gun is outstanding for skeet and clays. I like it and still own one for this purpose only.. I love blaser products and own two blaser rifles. What i do like about the F3 is you will soon be able to put a 20 gauge barrel on it with no fitting. The gun is quality. PERIOD.

3. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

sm snyder - Would you compare it at all to the new Ceaser Guerini's, which look great? I haven't shot, but only handled one F3, but my first imprssion was that it seemed like a cheaper made gun than many. Am I wrong?

4. dale t

dale t TS Member

Red,I have an f3 combo trap shot over five thousand rounds through it last year,most of them ata.

so far no problems.I think this gun will hold up better than most,the fit and finish is great,you can alos adj.the

balance.I have an mx8 and tmx Iwill take the Blaser

Hope this helps

Dale t

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Parker Guy- Aren't you the same person who claimed last year @ the sporting clay nationals that blaser was out of business and there was no more factory support simply b/c they didn't have a storefront @ NSC??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.