1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OPINIONS ON BERETTA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by frumpy, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frumpy

frumpy TS Member

I was wondering if anyone who owns/shot a Beretta 682 Gold E unsingle/O/U could give me their opinion on either. I have shot the O/U, and it was a little flat. Shot doubles with it, and did OK. I noticed that there isn't much recoil, and all in all it is a very nice and beautiful gun. Thanks to all who respond,

Frumpy
    (Doggy Bag)

2. oz

oz Active Member

I like mine. oz

3. frumpy

frumpy TS Member

Oh, and how is the POI? Thanks,

Frumpy

4. crew

crew TS Member

I have a DT10 and never could shoot doubles with it very good as the top barrels are flat on Beretta's. I was just at a big shoot and the beretta rep.was there and said they are all made that way. Maybe if you have not been shooting other guns that shoot both Barrels in the same place you might like it but if you shoot good doubles and shoot the second target before it falls you may not like it . I even had mine taken apart and still don't like it. Mine shot 70/30 on the bottom and 50/50 on top pretty close to that and I would need to block out that second target to much. I would guess some are different but I shot it for 4 yrs and just went back a class now I got a gun that shoots both Barrels in the same place and have been winning.

5. krieghoffkrusher

krieghoffkrusher TS Member

I shoot my 682 Gold E a lot and like it. As you can tell by my name I also shoot krieghoffs. The K crowd won't want to hear this but I don't feel the Krieghoff is worth the extra money over a 682 for what you get. I love my k-guns, don't get me wrong but if I'm on any kind of budget I could'nt justity the almost 10k extra. For me, it handles better than my K-80 and as good as the KX-5 I shot previous to the K-80.

Are there differences between the K-80 and the 682? Of course. Are they worth the extra $$$. For me, no.

6. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

I liked my 682 until I had to send it to Beretta for service. It was gone
    for three months. I finally wrote to the president of Beretta for help
    but did not receive a reply. Beretta service sucks!!!

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I also like mine. It does its part if I do mine.

8. B682GX

B682GX TS Member

I have 7 Beretta shotguns (682Gold Sporting, 682 Gold X Trap, 682 Gold E Trap, 303, & 3 sub-gauge 687 Gold EL) and have never had any trouble with them these past 10 years. They shoot where I point them.

9. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

No trouble hear. My Beretta shoot were I set it up and it fine. I have the 687 Joel Etchen Combo thats the same as the 682 Gold E in a diffance cover.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.