1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions on 325 Browning

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Anyone out here with a 325? I cannot remember the specifics on them. Are they the one with a fairly wide rib, and the European look?

2. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

There's a 325 that looks just like a 425, well, within limits, it's an Invector Plus gun.

Then there's the imported 325 European, yes slim, handles very well and has ~.725-7" bores. This is one fine shooter, but if you want one, and you don't like whippy guns, be sure and get a 32". It moves like a Perazzi. Litt imported a bunch of these. You won't find much gold/glitz/and glamour, they're business. They aren't ported either.

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I have one.....bought it when they first came out. It's been used for clays, trap doubles, doves, live birds, etc, etc.

It's been a very good gun and I have had no problems and/or complaints...

Curt

4. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

Yes the 325 is a good gun very simular to the 425 and the 525, the 325's came out about the same time as the browning GTI the GTI is the one that has the WIDE Broadway type rib, I have seen a few 325's posted for sale and most all of them in good condition bring more then the 425's or the 525's...

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

Thanks for the info. Looking for a Sporting gun, and Skeet backup. Most guns shoot pretty high for me, but I am accustomed to a high shooter.

Being cross dominant (I only cross dress when shooting Skeet), this helps me avoid crossfiring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.