1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

opinions of the Taurus M94 Polished Stainless 22lr

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by valmet, Mar 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

hi, does anyone have any experience/opinions or owned one of these(4"or6") with the 9 shot cylinder. thanks, dennis

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

I think your on the wrong site...

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I have one "blue" it works fine, I don't shoot handguns much anymore so it does for me what the model 17's 18's etc.. did ( provide an inexpensive way to enjoy shooting handguns when I do). However I'm not saying they are in any way comparable to a S&W or Colt revolver it ain't the same!! LOL

4. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I had a blue one it was a decent gun for the money had no problems with it gave it to my son.

5. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

You'll find that any Taurus has very low resale value.

6. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Most of the ones we've had in had horrible trigger pulls, both single and double action. Small frame Tauri are getting a reputation for lower overall quality than the bigger ones. We've sent back quite a few in the last two years with locking bolt, headspace, and timing issues. Our gunsmith can lighten the trigger but not to S&W levels.

Price of a new one is not too far from a used Smith...if you can find them. The bigger frame Taurus handguns like the tracker line have better triggers. My Tracker 17 is the most accurate rimfire I've ever owned, for a handgun...regularly grouping under 1 1/2 moa at 100 yards...scope, bags, and Rem 17HMR ammo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.