1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions of Ljutic with the adjustable rib

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Beancounter, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

I have only handled the gun, I have not shot the gun. I liked it. The grip, the height of the rib and the sight plane above, the ability to change POI for hdcp without any tools or fuss. I liked it. What do you think and have you had a chance to shoot one? With all the stuff surrounding the aquisition of the company, would you consider buying one?

2. Bill60

Bill60 TS Member

I dont shoot 1 but some of my friends shoot them and they love them. i wouldnt buy one beacuse of the adj. rib i dont like to many moving parts.

i would recommend that you try to find one to shoot first beacuse if sombody says that the love them and reccmends you buy 1 and u shoot it and dont like it you just wasted a couple grand.

Good luck
    Steven

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

I got out of K-guns, and into Ljutics in part at least because I wanted a gun with NO adjustments. Don't think an adjustable Ljutic is in my future.

4. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

The gun is advertized as being able to adjust the rib in seconds, even between posts. If you adjust the rib without adjusting the comb as well, what have you adjusted??

Tomas

5. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

I shoot an old Ljutic with a PFS stock. The stock added only because it was affordable as compared to a custom stock. Don't ask me where the wrenches are at this time, I don't know! Once I got it adjusted, it stays there! The less toys to play with, the easier to concentrate on the targets.

Big Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.