1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions of Beretta Warm Shooting Jacket, Please?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rodbuster, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

I am shopping for a Christmas present, and I was wondering if any of the gentlemen on this site have any opinion/experiance with the Beretta Warm Shooting Jacket?

Also does anyone have any opinion of this jacket, when compared to any of the other shooting jackets that are available? (Storm, Wild Hare, etc)

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Rodbuster,

If you're referring to the green jacket, no collar, shooting pads on both sides, with a gold Beretta logo on the back just below the neck, I have been using one for the past five years or so and love it! It doesn't bind my swing at all and I've worn it in all types of New England weather. On really cold and windy days, say below 20 degrees, I may have to wear long underwear to stay warm. (I don't shoot a Beretta, LOL).

LA in MA

3. tallpaul

tallpaul Member

Beretta makes wonderful cold weather clothing. I wear a Beretta wool shooting sweater with a wind block liner, and it is very warm shooting here in Connecticut winters. Several other club members wear Beretta sweaters and jackets with much success. One of my teammates has a Beretta Gore-Tex waterproof winter shooting jacket that he's only worn a couple of times because he says it's too warm! He only wears it when it's snowing or raining, and he has no choiiice but to shoot a winter league match. If that's not a testimonial, I don't know what is. The only drawback to the Beretta clothing line is the sizing. Be sure to try the garment on before purchase. A 2XL sweater does not fit the way a 2XL jacket does. The sizing is definitely not consistent from one article of clothing to another. If you find a Beretta article of clothing that fits you and you don't mind the price, by all means, buy it.

4. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I also have used the jacket Porcupine speaks of for quite a few years. Great winter shooting coat, but I'm not sure it's made anymore. When ever you find something real good you should buy two. Bob

5. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I REALY like my Storm jacket. Custom fit to me, it's very warm and is designed for maximum shooting freedom of movement.

Guy Babin

6. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Beretta makes very good quality cold weather clothing and it would make someone a great x-mas present. Buy with confidence but make sure of the return policy in case it doesn't fit...shooting clothes must accomodate the individual's build well to all for comfortable movement.

This would be true no matter the manufacturer.

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Here is a link to the jacket i was referring to:

http://www.nicashooting.com/cart/products/1274/Beretta%20Warm%20Shooting%20Jacket.htm

I hope this helps.

Thank you for the replies gentlemen, Rodbuster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta winter shooting jacket

trap shooting warm sweaters