1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### OPINIONS LJUTIC PRO 3 ###

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dead lost, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dead lost

dead lost Member

ANY ONE SHOOTING THIS MODEL LJUTIC . THANKS FOR YOUR OPINIONS.

2. shotgunjoej

shotgunjoej TS Member

I got rid of a Perazzi MX2000 to shoot a Pro3. I have never regreted decision. I have many high end guns and prefer the Ljutic to all of them. Alot of gun for the money.

Good balance, hard hits, excellent trigger. Just a solid feeling gun!

Joe

3. dead lost

dead lost Member

any used ones for sale.

4. Alamo

Alamo Member

Balance is great. Quite often people will mount my nine pound three ounce Pro three and guess that it weighs eight and one half pounds or less. Gun swings good and trigger lock time is also good. Ljutic has rightfully earned its reputation for dependability, I don't feel that there is sounder built gun for Trapshooting. Minimum moving parts and built like a tank! Excellent choice. If you find a used one that you like, call Nadine at Ljutic and she will be able to cheerfully tell you the exact specifications of the gun when it left their factory.

5. nords

nords Member

Indiana gun club has a used one that look nice.

6. elinvar

elinvar Member

Hello
    I have a slighly used Ljutic Stainless Pro-3 for sale- ordered it straight from the factory in 2006- Shot it about 6 months. came to the conclusion it shoots too high for my liking- Instead of having it changed I started shooting a different Ljutic I had in stock.
    As new- Stainless, Adj comb and Butt, Upgrade wood, Removable hinge pin option, Briley flush mount tubes (2), release or pull trigger avavilable. Right hand stock and palm swell, around 14 1/4 lop, 70/30 poi.
    If interested I will send some pictures asking 7500.00

Terry Jones
    217-433-9885

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.