1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

opinion on Filson mesh shooting vest

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sernv99, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I am looking at getting a Filson mesh shooting vest. Anyone have one of these? My Browning mesh shooting vest is looking a little ragged after only 2 years of use....thought maybe a Filson vest would take more of a beating.

Thanks.

2. ML

ML Member

John Storm makes a great shooting vest, might be worth your time to check it out.

Regards

M.L.

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

I can't comment on the Filson mesh vest, but I have their shelter cloth shooting vest, and I do my best to wear out their shelter- & tin-cloth outerwear and waterfowl vests, and have been unsuccessful after many years of trying.

The shooting vest I have sure fits good and hangs well without being 'heavy', and the mesh looks like the same design.

My preference is for the zipper to come a little higher, but that's a quirk.

If it is made by Filson, I cannot imagine it falling apart, and their guarantee is pretty unambiguious.

Call them and ask.

Bob

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Anything made by Filson will last longer than you will.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

filson xxl shooting vest