1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion on Charles Daly shotgun by Sabatti ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 90292, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90292

90292 TS Member

Hello,

I am looking at a used CD Trap Gun by Sabatti of Italy. It is a fixed choke with some engraving. No side plate. 30 in F/EF in trap configuration with MC stock. I tried to do a search in TS.com but could not find much information.

What is your opinion on the reliability of the Empire grade shotgun? What is the year of manufacturing? How about approximately value on a 95% gun?

Thanks !

Benjamin

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

i have two of them . a 12 gauge/223 and a 12 gauge/3006. double triggers . well thought out guns. no problem with either. i use one for pig hunting and the other for predator hunting

3. 90292

90292 TS Member

MX-8B,

It seems to be a pretty new gun. So I'd guess it is the Empire II from 1997.
    Do you have any additional information about the gun?
    Such as original price?

Do you know if it requires routine replacement of spring like the other Italian Gun?

Thanks for any info...

Benjamin

4. jimx200

jimx200 Member

FWIW, I have been looking at (in person) the Charles Daly Sabatti field o/u's (NRA Commerative). Very well made guns, fit and finish was tight, checkering excellent, and the best part....have a lifetime warranty from Charles Daly (confirmed with a phone call to them). For sure one of the best sub-$1000. shotguns out there today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

are sabatti shotguns any good

charles daly italy
charles daly italy serial numbers

charles daly sabatti over and under shotguns

charlesdalysabatti

reviews sabatti charles daly shotguns

sabatti shotgun

whomadeitaliancharlesdaly