1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion on a Krieghoff 32

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Montep, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Montep

Montep TS Member

I need people's opinion on a k-32. Would a KX-5 be a better buy for a gun or is a k-32 a classic that will last forever. shot one the other week and wow they feel nice and balance well. Second question is how easy are they to find that are in good shape and how much should I expect to pay for a single barrel or a combo?
    Thanks

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Unloader has it right!

3. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

The K-80 has improved triggers over the K-32. There were 3 trigger upgrades on the K-32. The first occured around S # 500, the next around #4600 the last around #8000. The K-80 and K-32 are basically the same, bbl.s are interchangeable but do need fitted. Wood difference is in shape but not fit, the trigger guard shape is different. The K-32 has an almost straight trigger. You can have that changed either by having K-80 parts installed or a skeet shooter in the Detroit are does an adjustable conversion on the K-32 trigger. I had that done and it was great work and not expensive.

You should be able to buy a K-32 cheaper than a K-80. The barrel hood, slides over the barrels and locks them in place, should have a space at the rear of the bbl and rear of the hood. If this is tight there is a lot of wear and will need replaced. There are a lot of K-32 bbl.s available and if you want a K-80 un-single, it will fit the gun and the rib height is the same as the standard K-32 rib, but not the Vandalia rib O/U's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.