1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion of the Briley K-32 Trigger Conversion

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Eric Z, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

Anyone have an opinion of the Krieghoff K-32 trigger conversion that Briley offers? I would like to hear back from someone who had the conversion done.

I understand that it would be $1,050.00 to have a K80 trigger installed in my Model 32. Where the Briley trigger conversion is $295.00. Just wondering if this would be a good alternative.

Thank you,

Eric

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

The only thing the briley conversion does is change the shape of the trigger blade, and make it LOP adjustable. It doesn't change anything besides that.

3. todman2

todman2 Member

Check with Ernest Marlette he does a trigger shoe changeout using the K32 trigger. He cuts and inlets the existing trigger and then installs an adjustable K80 trigger shoe. He has done 2 guns for me. A little more than Briley but its all Krieghoff. Like Briley he does not change any of the internals when doing this conversion.

4. Eric Z

Eric Z Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

briley k-32 trigger conversion

briley krieghoff trigger