1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion of Charles Daly O/U

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dds4horse, Apr 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

Just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions about Charles Daly Diamond Trap O/U. I am considering purchasing one to use ONLY for doubles. I do not know anyone who has one or has had one so I would like to throw it out there to see if I can get and info good or bad. It is approx $600 and in great shape with adjustable comb ported barrels. THX

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Go for it. One of the best buys out there for the money in my opinion. That's what I shoot doubles with even though I own several more expensive doubles guns.

Steve

3. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

My wife's uncle shot one for awhile. Not a bad gun reminds me of a winchester 101. Two things to note, the ribs can come loose and parts are few and hard to fine. I was going to buy one once and Doug Hubbert (the gunsmith) advised not to buy it. $600.00 is a good price and I'm sure you can your money's worth.

4. ark1stclass

ark1stclass TS Member

Some of the Charles Dalys were made by Miroku in the same plant they made Browning Citoris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

charles daly o u does not shoot