1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Opinion- Arrow laser shooting system

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shot410ga, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Have you seen the new ad from Arrow Laser shooting products, on the home page? I was just wondering if anyone is using one of these system? How do you like it? Has it improved your shooting, as claimed?

2. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

I have one,have used it to check poi,and it would help with proper gun mount,etc if I used it, Dan Witcher

3. mikepacific60

mikepacific60 Member

I recently purchased one (the 'twice as bright' model) - I am not completely happy with it as the indicated POI changes as the device is relocated in the barrel (ie there is a different POI when the wire coming out of the laser unit is pointed to the right as compared to when it's pointing to the left).

I checked this by clamping an old barrel in a vice to remove the 'human error' factor.

That makes it a bit useless for working with stock fit.

I've emailed the company in the UK outlining my issues but they haven't responded as yet. I asked if this was a fault of my particular unit or was this within their expectations.

The mode of activating the laser is, in my humble opinion, pretty ordinary (a twisted piece of aluminium to use as a ring on your trigger finger)....

If they respond anytime soon I'll add to this post.

Regards Mike

4. wanderer

wanderer Member

Recently got a laser system called SLITE MAG LASER, universal model works from .22 to .50 cal., including 12 ga. Works great for adjusting poi. Compact unit, reasonable ($99.00), and good people to deal with. CONCEPT DEVELPMENT CORP., PO Box 18970 Fountain Hills, AZ. 800-472-4405. www.sitelite-lasers.com. GEG.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.