1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

opening time for Sparta commercial displays?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mooneymissle, Aug 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooneymissle

mooneymissle Member

Looking for opening time(s) for commercial displays at Sparta. Thanks!!

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

If you mean the vendors at the Grand, some open at 8 but I believe the majority open at 9 am (that's when the events start each day).

3. Captain Smoke

Captain Smoke Member

What day do the vendors start opening?

4. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Most open the first day of the shoot around 9:00am. Then they start the rest of the Grand at 8:00am to 9:00am. Most are open until 5:00pm or 6:00Pm. Remember that when you are going to the main Events center to get lunch in the A/c buliding the tent vendors are still out in the heat.

Many of the gun guys like Guns Unlimited and Jaquas probably start packing up stuff the day before the Grand ends so if there is something you want to see or shoot do it earlier in the week.

I have found that when I was a vendor for an ammo company, that as the week went on, I became grumpier and grumpier.

Someone mentioned on another thread to "take care" of the vendors. A cold drink or ice cream was greatly appreciated. Most of the Reps in the old days, did not imbibe adult beverages until they hit their hotel/motel.

Bob Gibson
    Charlotte, NC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.