1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OPENING CEREMONY

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Frank C, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

300 million can do a lot!!!

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Not on yet in the West Coast.... but we went out for Chinese Dinnere to get in the mood! :)

3. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Could have watched it early this morning or right now (Friday evening) but didn't and won't....I could care less about the whole thing...

4. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

It was amazing! I was a section leader in my high school's marching band many moons ago. I had eight people in my section, and getting them to line up straight during a routine was always a challenge. I just stood with my jaw open at the perfect placement of those tai chi masters during that routine... 2008 of them. No marks on the floor for guiding your placement, and when seen from above, you could see that they were in PERFECT circles. Not one person was out of line.

I can't imagine the hours of practice it took to pull off something like that. Like I said, it was absolutely amazing.

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

I would have like to had all that powder they burned up in that very impressive fireworks show.

6. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

FEAB9

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.