1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Open letter to Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by coyote1234, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyote1234

coyote1234 Member

Mr. President,

Just over 400 of the 13,000 murders committed annually in this nation are caused by people using rifles or "assault weapons". How many of these murders are you going to prevent with your new laws and/or your "executive orders"? How is it that millions of people approve of background checks when we don't even know WHAT you will check? What information are you going to seek on your "background checks"? How many of my rights are you going to violate in order to "preserve" my 2nd amendment rights? Who will provide the information for your "background checks"? What recourse will I have when your "background checker" makes a mistake? After 40 plus years of responsible gun ownership how much will it cost me in money and time when your bureaucratic machine screws up?
    Some answers please.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

And they will screw up!!!! Bulge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.