1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Open House - Naperville SC - September 19th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by spitter, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

The Naperville Sportsman's Club, Naperville IL, is holding its 73rd Anniversary Open House Sunday, September 19th. This FREE introductory program is structured to introduce new folks to clay target shooting.

If you're in the Chicago Metro area or just know of someone who is and want to introduce a friend or family member to the clay shooting sports, be our guest or direct them to us on Sunday, the 19th from Noon to 3pm.

We will be pairing all guests with instructors. Our instructors will offer basic firearm safety instruction and get the folks out on the line to break some clay. All the equipment and supplies necessary are donated for this event. As this is an instructional program, NO FOID is required. Younger children will be assessed prior to participation.

Refreshments will be served. Our thanks to the folks at Jackson Safety (Silencio), White Flyer and Shotgun Sports Magazine for their support!

Regards all,

Jay Spitz

2. spitter

up for my event!

SEND ME SOME NEW SHOOTERS! (sorry for the shouting...)

Jay

3. spitter

up once again for my Club...

"SEND ME SOME NEW SHOOTERS!"

regards all,

Jay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.