1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OOPS,,,,let's go to commerical....Libya

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

OOPS,,,,let

Not quite what the infobabes were expecting....

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDVt_hSo_EU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDVt_hSo_EU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

2. porky

porky TS Member

But didn't he tell it like it is.

3. TD1958

TD1958 Member

Git-ER-Done,I think thats the problem with politicians and people og their statute. They don't ant to be told how it is. They would rather live in mamby pamby land until someone hits them over the head with the truth. LOL Tim

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

She sure didn't seem to like what she heard so she cut him off, Typical Lefty in action ... He knows what he is talking about, she on the other hand isn't even good enough at her job to blow him off without it being obvious ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

LOL! I love it when the think they are going to get a pretty interview and the truth blows up in their face.

6. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

7. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

LOL!

THAT WAS GREAT!

She was dumbfounded when he accused her of carrying the water. Um ah umm its 38 past someone save me!

Thanks for the link.

Nick

8. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

I don't think that's the kind of spanking she enjoys!

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thank you.

-Gary

10. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Libs never like the truth or the facts. It amy be his last interview by CNN but he may end up being on FOX every week.

11. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

2 piles of clothing trying to spoon feed the Great Liberal Society to the CNN audience just got their bottom whacked.

I for one am getting very tired of the Lamestream Media. Cheerleading the Libya stupidity is not going to help our money problems.

HM

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

The one on the left, wearing black had some strange body language going on. I think she had to poop.

13. C23D

C23D TS Member

This analyst, Micheal Scheuer, has written an excellent book simply titled Osama bin Laden. It's a very good read. Be warned he considers bin Laden to be a "great" man. You have to read it to understand his thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.