1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

OOPS! How in the H*ll did this happen?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"Steve Corbett, a radio talk show host in Wilkes-Barre/Scranton, accidentally received a copy of an internal email sent by Grant Olin who heads the Wilkes-Barre headquarters of the Obama campaign. The email went to 627 Obama campaign volunteers in the Wilkes-Barre Scranton region, saying that Obama Headquarters reported an internal poll which shows that Obama is only 2 points up in Pennsylvania.

Sean Smith, who is heading Obama’s Pennsylvania campaign, was interviewed by Steve Corbett via phone at 5:35 today to discuss this. He said that Grant "went rogue", and aknowledged that Grant was "reprimanded" for this."

"reprimanded" LOL

Probably more like,

[​IMG]

I wonder where grant is working tomorrow.

Anybody know a good cure for a gunshot to the foot?

Tom(AJ100)

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

#7-1/2 or #8 shot?

3. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

I think this obama campaign helper must have used something a little bigger on himself.

I just heard rendell wants obama to make a few more stops in PA. before the numbers go the other way. Don't be surprised to see him in killadelphia again.

Tom(AJ100)

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

See what happens when you least expect it. I mean he is the m essiah, right. Everything is _supposed_ to be handed to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.