1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ontario Provicial Results & Photos

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chocolateman, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

Hello: Ontario Provicials are being held @ St. Thomas Gun Club this year.

I am working with David to get the results from all events posted up on the shoot results section.

In the mean time....couple of photos' for your viewing pleasure... I may even be able to take a photo of Paul Shaw and post it here....since the Paul Shaw thread is causing so much interest...lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jarbouh

jarbouh TS Member

A picture of Paul Shaw would be great so it reminds the E.C And the B.O.D And the ATA President who really he is because in my opinion a picture tells a lot about a honest person that they wish to have on any ATA committee.

Eli Jarbouh.

3. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Here is a picture of Mr. Paul Shaw during his induction into the Ontario Provincial Trapshooting Hall of Fame in 2007.

Paul was inducted into the OPTA Trapshooting Hall of Fame as a Competitor, but what this man has done behind the scenes for not only his countrymen in Canada, but all shooting sports enthusiasts in general, is beyond words. Ask anyone who really knows Paul, he is an outstanding man.

Dave

4. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

Dave, Paul is a great guy, thanks for posting the photo.
    I took a couple of photos of Paul today, but my Iphone was not doing Paul Justice (no pun intended).

Couple more photo's from today attached to this thread.
    Results from Friday, Saturday and today are now available in the Shoot results area.

Singles champ is Lloyd Beecraft with the lone 200 in todays event.
    FYI, Lloyd also had a 100 this year from the 27 in Michigan.
    Congrats to Lloyd, Great Shooting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

All results from The Ontario Provincials have been posted on the shoot results areas of Trapshooters.com.

Some interesting facts from the shoot

Threw 132,800 targets (up 8,900 from last year)
    Ontario paid for a total of 123 Jr/Sub Jr targets this year (up from 77 last year). There were a total of 19 different jr/sub jr this year which is great to see.

We will be posting all event winners of each event on the Ontario Provincial Trapshooting website (link posted above) as soon as they are available (still recovering from the weekend :))

Next years Ontario Provicial shoot returns to the Hamilton Gun Club.
    Shoot dates are Aug 1,2,3 and 4th 2014.
    Looking forward to seeing you there.

A few more photos below.

Phil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Search tags for this page

lloyd beecraft trap