1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ontario Championship/Hamilton.On.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Anybody hear any good news. Time to get to Hamilton. Will be attending Monday's Singles.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. florin

florin TS Member

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to all winners and a warm welcome to everyone attending!

We will be posting unofficial results as soon as we receive them at http://www.hamiltongunclub.net/scores/results.aspx

Shoot well!
    Florin

3. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou Florin. Modern technology.
    I have a couple spots on my squad for monday's singles. Squad 42. Post 2 & 5
    I will be arriving 9:30 am

Joe Woods/Ontario

4. hossman

hossman TS Member

hey what happened at hamilton where are the results

5. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

Anybody from HGC care to share the results of the o.p.t.a. shoot with the rest of the unwashed masses out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Thank You Canada, for the extra fine hospitality shown to your American friends. The playing of our American National Anthem each morning gave us a warm welcome to each wonderful day ahead. We were first approached by our new found friend Don who said "Let me guess, you're Dave and Judy"..we were puzzled, but he told us he saw us on TS.COM..What a small world. Thanks to Bill Malcom our savior with all he did for us, and to Gord Price who looked over us as if we were one of his own...Thanks also to all the folks we camped with, your friendliness was overwelming...You know who you are, and you folks should be proud of the way you welcomed strangers to your country. To Two Dogs and Terry, well what more can we say, Thanks for the memories.

Til we meet again soon, Dave and Judy in NY

7. florin

florin TS Member

Dave & Judy

We were happy to have you, and are looking forward to meeting you both again really soon.

Joe, Hosmann & BT: unfortunately technology is not enough here... we need input data :) Soon, soon... (I hope).

See you on Wed Barb

Florin

8. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Gord Kerr hopes to have the OPTA web site updated next week with all the results and I think Florin may have the Hamilton site updated in the next few days. Bill Malcolm

9. florin

florin TS Member

Bill, you were again spying on me... :)

Results are in: great shooting in hot, humid WX!

See you all again next year at Ontario Provincials and of course at the Nationals.

As some of you know, Hamilton Gun Club is proud to be hosting the 2008 Canadian Trapshooting Championship. The event will be held June 26 through June 29, 2008.

There is also a Doubles Marathon scheduled for Wednesday, June 25, 2008.

Camping sites will be updated and offer more camping facilities. More improvements are being planned for as well. The reservations will be open soon with pricing.

If hotels are required we are setting up rooms in area hotels. Once the details are formalized we will update our website at http://www.hamiltongunclub.net with a section dedicated to 2008 Nationals.

Good shooting everyone!
    Florin

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

I saw Gord Kerr last night, Florin and knew he was sending you the results :). Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.