1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Only In California

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Steve W, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

What an idiot.

Today's LCD 42" TV uses approx. 100 W. of energy, while the old tubed 27" uses average 300 W.

Tell Speaker N. Pelosi not to flight in her jet will save a lot more energy than worry about my TV.

2. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Just in time Bill.

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Now you'll cause a run on larger TV sets; just like the Assault Weapons Ban Bill that's coming. Now I believe California has already dealt with the assault weasons, next will be your TV set... Why do Californians continue to elect such stupid people? Do the rest of the country a favor and throw the bums out and start with this next election. Now so goes California, so goes the rest of the country. Buy your large screens before they pass a law against this "global warming contributor". BT-100dc

4. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

DB et.al.,,,,has anyone heard WHO paid the tab for the "fertilization and the drugs"???? I think the original procedure was NOT CHEAP!!!!

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

I want to buy some of that toilet paper for some friends.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Now people will be smuggling in large screen TV's from Oregon and Nevada, just like people used to smuggle in standard flush toilets from Canada.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.